Esquire Photocopy Service has an opening for General office position. It is a Part-time position - 6 hours daily, Monday-Friday. Variety of general office duties including data entry, indexing records, UPS shipping, general answering of phones, preparing legal documents, verifying incoming orders, accounts receivables, filing, etc.
Job qualifications: High School equivalency plus 2 years experience. Good English skills. Will train using company's in house software. Excellent communication skills
$9/hr. 6 hours daily
Please contacat Len Klein at 818 886-9787
Lifecare has an opening for secretary position. customer service, invoice, answering calls, taking orders. it's a Full time job from 9am to 5:00 pm. $7-9/hr negotiable holidays, 1 week vacation. client should have 2 years experience - high school degree or above. Fluent English and Farsi. Proficient in Microsoft word.. it is located at 11843 Wilshire Blvd.LA 90025. you can contact Shawn at 310 479-0094 or fax your resume 310 477-0999
Money Warehouse is looking for a secretary.
Address: 8421 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills 9021
High School Diploma, bilingual in any language is a plus
Knowledge of Microsoft, phones,customer service.
Manager: Alex (323)951-9100
Talent Acquisition/Employee Relations Specialist
The Talent Acquisition/Employee Relations Specialist will provide functional support to assigned Job Corps. Centers. Working in a call center environment the Talent Acquisition/Employee Relations Specialist will provide advice and counsel on employee performance issues as well as source candidates for hourly and exempt positions.
Target Salary $65,000 + 10% bonus potential
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organization Development, or Business preferred. Master's degree a plus. Previous Employee Relations and Talent Acquisition experience required. PHR or SPHR a plus. Qualified applicants must be skilled in all areas of recruitment including specialized searches and advanced applicant sourcing techniques. Must be able to conduct data analysis relating to recruitment metrics. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Solid knowledge of wage and hour laws, FMLA and various laws relating to leaves is also required.
20% travel within Region and 10% travel within the Continental U.S.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Recruits candidates for a variety of Job Corps. Positions.
· Performs all recruiting functions including labor market research, sourcing, scheduling, screening, interviewing, applicant assessment and reference checking.
· Develops and maintains sources of qualified candidates
· Develops and maintains effective working relationships with hiring manager.
· Provides and presents recruitment data and analysis metrics for required compliance and management reports.
· Develops and maintains strong relationships with a variety of community groups as well as educational institutions to assist on recruitment efforts.
· Proactively recruit applicants through cold calling/direct recruitment, internet mining and other creative methods.
· Ensure compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regional and local best practices.
· Counsels employees and management offering creative and innovative solutions to employee relations issues.
· Assist managers with how to complete reviews and give appropriate feedback.
· Assist management with implementation of the discipline process.
· Act as a resource to managers and employees regarding company policies and procedures.
· Provide input to Corporate Human Resources on new initiatives policies and practices.
Successful candidates should send resume with salary expectations to:
Vice President, Human Resources and Administration
Global, a 1st Flagship Company
2465 Campus Drive
Irvine, California 92612
REAL ESTATE POSITION
Join a small, growing, boutique real estate brokerage and put your bilingual Spanish skills to work. We have a huge potential client base of Spanish speakers.. And we don't speak Spanish. We're losing deals. Our deficiency can be your gain!! Those deals can be sent to you. We service West Los Angeles and the surrounding areas, and the entire San Fernando, Santa Clarita, and Simi Valley areas, as well as parts of the Conejo and San Gabriel Valleys. Hands on training provided by Broker. Team atmosphere - no in-office competition; we work as a team. Commission based.
Requires a valid CA Real Estate Sales License or the ability to quickly obtain one.
Please email for more information to email@example.com.
مرکز بهبودی ایرانیان احتیاج به یک کارمند دفتری برای جواب دادن به تلفن ها و انجام امور کامپیوتری دارد.
لطفا با تلفن ۵۶۲ ۶۸۲ ۹۴۹۲ تماس بگیرید.